Manager, Product Creative Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
As part of the Design team, the Product Creative group acquires, approves, designs, and publishes all creative assets representing titles on the Netflix service. Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience to connect our millions of subscribers across 190 countries to the content they love.
You will manage and grow a team of talented specialists who support the workflow for the acquisition and design of all creative elements on our service.
You will collaborate with Netflix Engineering, Localization, Product, Data Science, Acquisitions and other cross-functional teams to solve problems and innovate solutions to help our team manage a high volume workflow.
This role is unique. So is the right candidate. You are an avid user of both right and left brain thinking to push the bounds of creativity and scalability.
• Manage and guide amazing, high performing, autonomous individuals.
• Relentlessly focus on hiring outstanding employees, growing your team as their business impact grows, and developing strong networks of talented people to pull from.
• Communicate the purpose and workflow of Product Creative across internal cross-functional teams, and continually evolve the team's vision as we learn from and grow our content.
• Determine resourcing strategy so that your team provides the most efficient support to our product creative producers who are accountable for the high quality of all static and motion assets on the Netflix service.
• Champion evolving technologies and determine how to incorporate them into the operational and creative workflows.
• Work closely with our team's program managers to develop key metrics and improve overall workflows.
The Right Stuff
• 8 years of experience building, managing, and evolving an operational and/or creative team.
• Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious leader are a must. You have to be someone we want to work with.
• Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative, asset management, tool development, and image production workflow.
• Experience working directly with a Digital Asset Management system or similar tool set to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow (preferably entertainment related) is a plus.
• Proven ability to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
• Effective at giving honest and direct feedback and building team members for the future.
Our culture is unique, and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about Netflix at https://jobs.netflix.com/life-at-netflix