Manager, International Tax Compliance
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
As Netflix continues to shape the future of entertainment, we have grown into a truly global Internet TV service with 100M members watching approximately a billion hours per week. It is a great time to join our team and play a key role in our growth.
We are seeking an International Tax Compliance Manager, reporting to the Director of International Tax, to oversee US international tax compliance and related matters. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Manage all aspects of US international tax compliance, including Form 5471, Form 8858, Form 1042, and tax return disclosures
- Prepare and/or review calculations for E&P, foreign tax credits, OFL, subpart F, Section 987, tax pools, and other international tax computations
- Manage OECD country-by-country reporting
- Oversee transfer pricing calculations, compliance, and documentation
- Identify ways to enhance international tax processes or improve overall efficiency
- Assist with international tax aspects of IRS audits
- Conduct technical research
- 7-10 years of experience, including public accounting or industry experience
- CPA or Masters in Taxation preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively and independently under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. Read more about the culture at Netflix.
Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.