Manager, Creative Studio - Marketing Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our global expansion, we are looking for a Creative Studio Manager to join our team. This role will lead a small creative team comprised of visual storytellers, creative designers, motion graphics artists and writers. This Marketing Creative Studio is a creative center of excellence that allows our Global Creative Marketing and Social teams to create marketing artwork at the pace, quality and cost that our business growth demands.
The ideal candidate for this role excels at building strong cross-functional relationships quickly in a fast-paced, creative production organization. You can deliver high-caliber marketing materials within known constraints, and expertly navigate the grey. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. Your curiosity drives innovation within both our creative and our workflows, to keep this team ahead of industry design trends and workload pipeline fluctuation. You have a strong creative sensibility that extends across content genres, and can bring a creative brief to life, with an eye on execution and delivery.
Reporting to the Director, Global Marketing Production, you will partner closely with our Global Marketing and Social managers and work alongside internal (and external) AV, Digital and Print/OOH Production specialists to produce high-quality Global Marketing artwork of many forms.
include, but are not limited to:
• Working with operations, production and marketing managers to establish the work pipeline, identifying opportunities/risks and aligning the skill sets of the team accordingly
• Building and leading a strong and inspired creative team aligned with the goals of our operations organization (quality, efficiency, and scale).
• Identifying industry creative trends and best-practices that will influence creative development within the organization
• Deep cross-functional relationship building to ensure alignment on the team's deliverable quality and creative direction
• 8 years creative design and direction experience at an agency, creative studio or similar environment. 2 years creative team management experience.
• Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative.
• Global Campaign exposure
• Advanced user of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Fluent in AV, Digital and Print marketing design formats with a good understanding of the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and trafficking.
• Knowledge of social and digital formats and best practices.
• Entertainment artwork experience (digital advertising, social and/or key art)
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.