Manager, Agency Partnerships
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
As part of the Design organization, the Product Creative team partners with content providers and creative agencies to acquire, approve, design, and publish all creative assets representing titles on the Netflix service. Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience to connect our millions of subscribers across 190 countries to the content they love.
This is your chance to help transform how we partner with conceptual, production, and localization design agencies to drive the quality of artwork in the Netflix member experience. We are seeking strategic leadership with a focus on data-driven oversight, and innovation around quality and vendor management.
You will lead the team responsible for shaping how we curate, manage, and drive the quality of our agency program. You'll rely on data and fostering strong partnerships to set the global strategy for balancing the demands of scale with high quality creative. Imperative to success is creating and fostering strong partnerships with agencies and cross-functional partners, and influencing and innovating how the industry thinks about creative quality and what's best for Netflix.
• Define meaningful and actionable metrics that will capture quality of experience
• Establish best practices for evaluating, onboarding, and curating new agencies
• Establish business strategies to ensure Netflix gets the best value for our money
• Inspire your team to innovate and disrupt traditional practices and methods
• Drive strong cross-functional alignment to ensure your team is meeting the needs of our key internal stakeholders.
• Communicate strategies, visions and tactics broadly among internal and external audiences to maintain alignment across agencies and stakeholders.
• Ensure we are maintaining an international focus to support local Originals and diverse creative.
• Relentlessly focus on hiring outstanding employees, growing your team as their business impact grows, and developing strong networks of talented people to pull from.
The Right Stuff
• 7 years of experience building, managing, and evolving an operational and/or creative team.
• Experience, fluency, and comfort in leveraging data and metrics to inform strategy.
• Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
• Fluency in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
• Great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious leader are a must.
• Comfortable taking smart, educated risks.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.