NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/28/2018 8:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Legal Recruiter jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Legal Recruiter postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Legal Recruiter? It takes talent to find talent. Netflix is searching for a Talent Acquisition professional that understands the end to end process of hiring and retaining talented individuals. Our recruiting team prides themselves on providing consultative and highly-tailored recruiting strategies for Netflix's hiring needs. The ideal individual should have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a full-cycle role and an in-depth understanding and background in legal recruitment.
We have a unique culture that highlights freedom and responsibility, where our team is encouraged to make great hires in creative ways. We are constantly pushing ourselves to try new things to continuously raise the bar of the candidates we engage with.
If you are passionate about building teams and want to impact how people consume content on a daily basis, then we want to talk to you.
• Own and drive talent acquisition strategy and results for your client groups
• Source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for assigned requisitions
• Engage key talent and business partners in order to understand the needs of this unique client as well as attain internal expertise of the profile and map to external marketplace
• Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit senior and niche candidates in limited candidate spaces-- including driving a business plan which is geared at building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing
• Network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities for short and/or long term opportunities
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of top Netflix business/technical and competitors
• Educate/train hiring managers on how to interview and acquire talent
• Provide follow up feedback to external candidates on results of interview
• Be a self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
• Bachelor's degree required; Law degree highly preferred.
Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about Netflix Culture This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.