Head Of Marketing - Thailand
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix. We are shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. Our marketing is focused on bringing consumers to our service through breakthrough campaigns for some of most compelling, exclusive content in the world.
Since launching Netflix worldwide last year, we have witnessed exciting public reaction and early growth in Asia, and want to scale our operations in the region. We are looking to build a team of passionate, creative, local experts to make Netflix a meaningful contributor to pop culture, and a beacon of the entertainment industry in Thailand.
As Head of Marketing, Thailand, you will be responsible for developing local strategy and insights for the market, driving business growth, and partnering with our creative and media teams to deliver world class digital marketing and experiences.
This role will report into the Director of Marketing, Southeast Asia.
Key Attributes in Detail:
• Leading local campaigns to drive brand awareness and fandom in Thailand
• Position Netflix Originals titles to make them locally relevant and loved
• Partnership with local agencies and internal Netflix teams to develop digital-first integrated communication projects
• Lead the development of local events (e.g. Comic Con)
• Participate in the global discussion of how the Netflix brand can be built through content marketing
• Lead local extensions of global campaigns, working on special projects (stunts, guerrilla, content, digital innovation) that increase the relevance of title promotion in Thailand
What We Need From You:
• Written and Verbal fluency in both English and Thai
• A desire to thrive in our unique culture
• A curious creative mind that can help us establish meaningful connections between Netflix and our non-members in Thailand, exploring innovative ways to express our values and positioning when promoting our original titles
• Native understanding of digital marketing with an emphasis on video and social, combined with the skills to tell compelling stories for the market through media agnostic ideas
• Deep knowledge of pop culture, having invested thousands of hours consuming content. Someone truly passionate about entertainment, capable of extracting powerful communication insights from our original content
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Ability to self-motivate in a fast paced, multifaceted environment
• Capacity to continuously provide and receive constructive, actionable feedback to and from colleagues