Designer, Product Creative
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
As part of the Design organization, the Product Creative team partners with content providers and creative agencies to acquire, approve, design, and publish all creative assets representing titles on the Netflix service. Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience to connect our millions of subscribers across 190 countries to the content they love.
We are looking for a talented designer to join the Product Creative Design team. You will be partnering with creative producers, external agencies and other internal designers to create visually stunning and effective artwork for our titles within the Netflix member experience. You ''think,'' ''coach,'' AND ''do''. You're smart, confident, highly competent-and mature enough not to have an ego. You're a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback. As a member of our design team, you'll be one of the architects of our mission and help build Netflix into a global Internet TV network.
About the job
• Conceive, create and direct inspiring, high-quality creative.
• Demand excellence and have a clear POV on quality.
• Lead creative reviews with internal Creative Producers.
• Build strong relationships with Creative Producers and other cross functional teams.
• Develop systems for creating high-quality work that require short timelines.
The Right Stuff
• 10 years working within a digital, creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
• Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative (portfolio required).
• Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space.
• Passionate about producing data-informed, measurable effective artwork.
• Able to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.
• A good sense of humor.
• A love of movies and TV shows.
Why work at Netflix:
• If you are looking to have a large impact at a growing company and work with a high performance team. Work with talented colleagues on hard problems that affect 100 million members across the globe.
• We value high performance, freedom and responsibility. We don't focus on rules, processes or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in all that we do.
• We tackle hard problems that others have not been able to solve. We produce great content, build systems at scale and use data to push the business forward. We connect people with movies and television globally.