Coordinator, Production Finance
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is looking to develop the industry's next generation of Production Finance Coordinators who will reside within the company's originals team in Hollywood, California. To that end, we've built our first Junior Executive Training Program (JET). This is an entry-level production finance position with rotations through our in-house production headquarters as well as on-set of our original productions. For half of the year, JET coordinators will support, from our office on Sunset, Netflix Production Finance Executives and Production Finance Associates. The other half of the year you'll be on set of a Netflix Original production, working as a member of the production accounting team. Coordinators will be assigned to a specific content group including Series, Features, Documentaries, Stand-Up, Talk Shows, and Unscripted productions. Exceptional Coordinators will have the opportunity to develop into Production Finance Associates. This is a three-year rotational program composed of hands-on work, educational seminars, and mentorship. Our next JET class is scheduled to begin January 2018.
• Immersive and comprehensive training in Production Finance and Production Accounting while supporting the Production Finance Team.
• Partner with Production Finance associate to manage studio paid costs, bank reconciliations, show fundings, accounts payable and relationship management with outside production accounting teams.
• Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong and effective communicators. He/she must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidate must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications, including great Excel skills.
• Very strong written communication skills and experience in facilitating and presenting analyses.
• Entertainment industry interest required.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required (Finance, Accounting or Film encouraged but not required).
• Minimum of three years of work experience post degree.
• Must be willing to travel to location for several months at a time.
Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.