Coordinator, Post Production - International Originals
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Post Production Coordinator to support the International Originals Post Production team in Los Angeles. This position would organize vital post information and workflows with an increasing growing slate of Original Shows from pre-production through archive & wrap using internal tools, as well as working closely with our cross-functional teams within Netflix.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a move into International originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication. The role will be focused on supporting non English language shows that are usually produced throughout international territories with local talent and producers. A second language is very helpful but not mandatory.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Liaise with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful onboarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems.
• Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing.
• Maintain and analyse vendor bids.
• Research and maintain preferred post staff.
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows.
• Manage Publicity and Marketing requests.
• Set up and attend key creative approval sessions such as final dub playbacks, color correction reviews and legal clearance reviews.
• Collaborate with show post on theater setup, engineering, and rehearsing content when applicable.
• Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal content hub to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix. Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap.
• BA/BS Degree
• 3 Years as a Post Production Supervisor working in a series
• 3 years of experience within a high volume production company or medium to high budget studio or network
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Proficiency in multiple languages
• Experience working with teams who do not speak English fluently
• Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficient in digital dailies delivery tools, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Mail
• Working knowledge of 4K cameras and Post Production tools like Avid, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Resolve, Baselight, Clipster, ProTools
Netflix offers an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, stock options, 401K (with match), comprehensive benefits and relocation.