Coordinator, Legal Delivery
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/2/2018 8:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Legal Delivery jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Legal Delivery postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Legal Delivery? The Opportunity:
With over 100 Million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it's an exciting time to work at Netflix. Our international efforts have brought Netflix around the globe to virtually all countries. With globalization, many exciting challenges and opportunities lie ahead.
Netflix is seeking an experienced coordinator or contracts administrator to work on a variety of matters related to its original content. The successful candidate will work with the company's original film, series, documentary and stand-up comedy teams with broad responsibility for coordinating the management and dissemination of a high volume of contracts for the original content legal team; A significant focus of this role will be responsibility for ''legal delivery'' but the successful candidate will also be responsible for; fostering and managing communication between various departments; tracking and organizing a high volume of legal and production documentation, production wrap materials; and other general deal tracking and administration.
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment. The legal team at Netflix is small and focused on collaborating with its business partners to help foster innovation.
• 5 years production and/or business & legal affairs experience, working within a studio/network entertainment environment or production office.
• Prior experience with ''legal delivery''.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment interacting with productions, other departments (e.g., Production, Content Operations, Marketing, Finance), and third party vendors and entities.
• Tech-savvy individual proficient in Gmail and Google Docs with a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical capabilities and judgment.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to operate in a fast paced, team-oriented setting, balancing multitudes of information across content types.
• Discretion. Can be trusted to maintain confidentiality and safeguard valuable information.
• Skill at identifying priorities. Capable of asking questions, proactively seeking clarity and moving quickly to action.
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.