Coordinator, Legal Affairs, Original Film
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix's Original Film team is seeking an experienced Coordinator who will provide support to the Business & Legal Affairs team. The successful candidate will have some prior experience in a business affairs and/or legal setting, and will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative.
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.
include, but are not limited to:
• Creating, updating and tracking spreadsheets with deal terms, options, and credits;
• Managing, maintaining, and updating all forms as well as various dashboards and document management systems;
• Conducting research;
• Capturing and condensing notes from meetings with various business and legal affairs partners;
• Drafting, reviewing and redlining agreements as needed under the supervision of counsel;
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned; and
• Increasing the Original Film team's operational efficiency.
• BA/BS required;
• At least 2 years of related work experience is required;
• Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented;
• Ability to respond positively to change and be respective of new ideas;
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines;
• Research experience a plus but not required;
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise; and
• Ability to embrace and advocate cultural diversity.