Coordinator, Global Creative Marketing International Originals
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
With 100 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix has been on the leading edge of a deep transformation in the entertainment business. Powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement, this is a great opportunity to join a team that is spearheading the global marketing campaigns for the world's biggest Internet TV network, serving more than 125 million hours of content every day in 190 countries.
Originals content is core to our ongoing global success, and to support this global expansion we are quickly growing our slate of international originals. These originals are produced in local language, using local production companies and talent. We believe that creating local original content will help us delight and win over local audiences while also building love for Netflix around the world.
We're looking for smart, motivated individuals to work as a Coordinator to support the development of innovative marketing campaigns for Netflix International Originals. The coordinator will be a crucial part of the campaign process, connecting the dots between our creative agencies, the campaign manager and stakeholders across the global marketing, PR, and content organization. This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager, International Originals, and will be based in Los Angeles office.
include but are not limited to:
• Supporting the team to develop culturally relevant and impactful global campaigns that connect with consumers.
• Contributing to the creation of breakthrough creative materials - including AV assets (trailers, social videos), digital and other mobile-optimized creative, print, outdoor, etc.
• Managing the day-to-day workflow and timelines of creative marketing asset development for distribution to internal/external teams.
• Manage and maintain departmental documents, trackers, and spreadsheets. Assist in creating pan-regional presentations and coordinating international travel for executives.
• Develop and maintain lines of communication between internal departments (across region-based Marketing teams, Content, Consumer PR, Publicity and Social), with a focus on managing workflow and being able to socialize, absorb, organize and address cross-functional feedback (where possible).
• Minimum 3 years of entertainment marketing experience either at a creative agency, network/studio marketing team, or network on-air department working on multiple film and/or tv launch campaigns. Must have excellent creative taste and be a clear, concise communicator in a variety of media. Must also have a profound love for movies and television. The role is global so international experience is preferred.
A successful candidate will not only have excellent creative sensibilities but also be:
• Self-motivated - they don't need to be nudged or reminded about their tasks and responsibilities.
• A proactive and positive thinker who contributes and makes a significant impact to the team and the business.
• Quick-thinking, flexible, able to adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat.
• Able to manage multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure.
• Able to exercise good judgment, anticipate potential problems and know when to ask for help.
• Confident and able to express ideas thoughtfully and with passion.
• Meticulous about the details with a strong emphasis on organization, i.e. there's a label on your label maker.
• Thorough, completes tasks and follows up.
• Scrappy, resourceful and relentless - possesses a quick-thinking, flexible attitude and tries to find a solution before escalating issues.
• Able to see this opportunity as a stepping stone for a career in entertainment marketing.
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are eager flourish in our unique company culture (see Who We Are).