Coordinator, Global Creative Marketing - Comedy
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Role Description: We're looking for smart, motivated, scrappy individuals to work as a Coordinator to support the development of innovative marketing campaigns for Netflix Original Stand-up Comedy. The role will support the Global Creative Marketing Sr. Manager and Manager in campaign development, creation of marketing materials, and cross-functional team efforts.
Minimum 2-3 years of entertainment marketing experience either at a creative agency, network/studio marketing team, or network on-air department with working on multiple film and/or tv launch campaigns. Must have excellent creative taste and be a clear, concise communicator in a variety of media. A deep understanding and/or work experience in the stand-up/comedy space is a plus.
(include but are not limited to):
• Supporting the team to develop culturally relevant and impactful global campaigns that connect with consumers
• Assisting in creation of breakthrough creative materials - including AV assets (trailers, social videos), digital and other mobile-optimized creative, print, outdoor, etc.
• Day-to-day project tracking and management with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. content, product, publicity, media strategy, social, etc.) and agency partners
• Become familiar with details of campaigns in order to keep the team on track and be an effective participant
• Asset management (workflow / timelines) and transfer between internal and external departments, ensuring timely delivery
• Catalogue incoming and outgoing assets
• Work with internal partners to on music requests/licensing and legal reviews
• Interface with talent and their management teams
• Provide additional creative support on priority titles
• Develop, track and maintain budgets for team campaigns
• Assist in creating presentations and maintaining various documents and charts for various campaigns
• Working with internal teams across the company to put in place a set of best practices that enable us to collaborate and move more quickly and effectively
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and production that all will rally around.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
• You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and thinks strategically.
• You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of breaking the advertising mold, then we want to talk to you.