Coordinator, Content Acquisition
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Content Acquisition (India)
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator who will provide support to the International Content Acquisition team, with particular focus on India.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative. S/he will report to the Director of Content Acquisition.
include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the process and flow of content submission
• Interfacing with prospective and current content partners
• Acting as a liaison with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests
• Tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc.
• Conducting market and competitive research
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Increase the team's operational efficiency
• Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills.
• Experience working with international vendors and reviewing/maintaining their accounts, as well as reviewing and executing licensing contracts.
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form.
• Skilled at identifying priorities and working proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally while thinking practically and being solution-oriented.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, G Suite and PowerPoint required.
• Tech-savvy with a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
• Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious with great calm and a good sense of humor.
• Research and analytic experience required.
• Can be trusted to maintain confidentiality and safeguard valuable information.
Education & Work Experience:
• BA/BS required
• At least 2 years of previous coordinator experience is required.
• Prior studio, agency, consulting or media-focused technology experience required.
• A love of TV and film and knowledge of international markets.
• Knowledge of Hindi, Tamil or Telugu is a plus.