Contracts Coordinator, Worldwide Studio Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Contracts Coordinator to Support the Manager of Studio Operations based out of our Los Angeles Headquarters. The position will be responsible for the organization and internal dissemination of all production contracts. The successful candidate will have some prior experience in a business affairs and/or legal setting. S/he, and will be highly-organized, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities on a large portfolio of productions with an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 104 million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Supports manager of studio operations with worldwide contracts
• Tracks contract status, working with cross functional partners
• Maintains consistency and workflow of contracts database
• Serves as main contract contact for Netflix Production Coordinators
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department
• At least 5 years of related work experience, in a business and/or legal affairs environment, is required;
• Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
• Team player with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. AirTable a plus
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.