Content Marketing Manager, Latin America
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Netflix has grown to over 109 million members in over 190 countries with the Latin American region a critical piece of our international expansion. People are discovering Netflix every day in Latin America, and we want to speak with them in a very unique way, we want them to love our content. Netflix is leading the way in developing amazing Original series, movies, documentaries and other types of content for all kinds of audience.
The Content Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Content Marketing Manager - Latin America and we have the focus to help create breakthrough campaigns for the region for our vast catalog of Global Originals titles. The manager will have close interaction with the local markets' team in region (based in Sao Paulo and in Los Angeles) besides the LATAM cross functional teams: Publicity, PR and Social.
Who are you?
• You are a natural team leader with an ability to build strategic foundations, conceptualize campaign approaches and articulate the needs for the region to the Global teams.
• A natural team captain, you will lead the cross functional discussions and alignment for the marketing campaigns.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and demonstrate strong judgment and solution-driven skills.
• You are passionate and curious and are opened for candid feedback about your performance and see as a way of growth.
• You love TV and film content and have some knowledge of the entertainment landscape and media trends both in LATAM and globally.
• Marketing Strategy - you will partner with the local Marketing managers to define the strategies for the launch of Netflix Originals series, movies, documentaries, comedy specials, etc., in Latin America.
• Creative Campaign - you will kick off the regional creative brief to guide the creative process and align with local marketing teams and cross functional teams on goals for the campaigns. You will be responsible for bringing the regional POV in conversations with Global teams, identifying opportunities, strategic positioning and creative directions to assure the global creative development attents the regional needs.
• Campaign Management - project management of campaign cross-functional initiatives including (but not limited to) leading, organizing, mobilizing and planning brainstorm sessions. Global Title Lead - work cross functionally with peers in Global Creative, Content Creative, PR, Social Media, Publicity and Partner Marketing to ensure campaign message is consistent across multi platforms and channels.
• Production - understanding of offline and online production in order to work with the regional integrated producers in the production and deployment of the marketing campaign.
• Long Term Planning - assess opportunities for the region and identify the titles that would resonate in the markets through partnerships with Consumer Insights team, data analysis and other sources of information available within the organization.
• 5 years of experience in building strategic and creative consumer marketing campaigns, preferably with a background in entertainment (TV, film). Natural team leadership skills with the ability to conceptualize and articulate a marketing strategy on a consistent basis.
• Demonstrate mastery of verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills, as you will lead meetings and manage workflow with many internal and external partners.
• Ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local and regional market perspective
• Native understanding of digital advertising (direct video, mobile, paid social, display, rich media, VOD) with strong grasp of traditional media as well: OOH, stunts/activations, print, etc.
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of AB testing methodologies
• Experience working with or in Latin America region
• Fluency in English is mandatory. Fluency/proficiency in Spanish is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal, strategic, presentation, problem solving, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, analytical and conflict resolution skills