Brand Design Lead
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment as we bring new stories to millions of people worldwide. The Brand Design team at Netflix is focused on establishing a visual standard of excellence across all mediums globally.
You'll be working closely with designers, brand strategists, regional marketing teams, and agencies to create visually stunning brand design across all our marketing efforts. Along with your resume, please submit a link to your portfolio that highlights design and other relevant work that makes you proud. (Note: this role is not concerned with title-level campaign creative. For example, you would not be working on key art for Stranger Things.)
• 8 years of relevant professional experience driving compelling brand design strategy and execution.
• Prior experience in creating, evolving and evangelizing brand style systems and usage guidelines across internal teams and across the globe.
• Able to lead creative concepting, design and production of brand assets and design projects with internal designers and external agencies.
• Thorough understanding of fundamental disciplines and principles such as color, composition and typography demonstrated through an extensive, broad portfolio.
• Experience in developing 360 branding toolkits.
• Able to develop a vision, quickly bring concepts to life as prototypes, then iterate and refine them as you gather peer feedback.
• Experience in concepting and developing great design and art direction that can be implemented across multiple mediums and platforms.
• Work collaboratively and constructively with stakeholders across the company, building trust in your process and measure success in terms of business metrics.
• Strong writing/communication skills. Can distill marketing challenges and business goals into focused creative briefs.
• Bring your years of expertise in best practice and driving results to persuasively argue for the best work and approach.
• Deep brand experience within an internal brand team at a consumer product, technology or entertainment company.
• Experience working with global teams
• Experience working with/at entertainment brands
• Experience with motion, UX and interactive campaigns
• Knowledge and passion for digital brand extensions and technology, in general
Why work at Netflix?
• If you are looking to have a large impact at a growing company and work with a high performance team. Work with talented colleagues on hard problems that affect millions of customers
• We value high performance, freedom and responsibility. We don't focus on rules, processes or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in all that we do
• We tackle hard problems that others have not been able to solve. We license great content, build systems at scale and use data to push the business forward. We connect people with movies and television globally
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
Please submit a resume and include work samples and/or a link to your online portfolio