Full Time Job
Netflix's business in Europe is growing rapidly, and our UK teams are expanding to support our growing business in the market. With that, we're seeking a London based Administrative Assistant to support a group of Executives and their teams. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. There are multiple functions housed in our London office, so a high level of organization and interest in working across multiple areas of the business is a must. This is a small office that is growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the office overall more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain calendars for multiple executives including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings
• Manage various internal events/off-sites- Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material
• Maintain a log to track projects and their status
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• 5 Years as an executive assistant supporting a Director or above, and experience supporting multiple executives is ideal
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps
• Experience in an entertainment or media environment is ideal, interest in entertainment is a must!