Administrative Assistant - Marketing Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the executives that lead the Global Marketing Operations and Production teams. The role will be responsible for handling a heavy volume in organizing meetings, calendars and travel. This position is based in the Hollywood, California office, but will be supporting a global team that reaches all of our international offices.
The Global Marketing Operations and Productions teams are focused on bringing promotional concepts to life at global scale through technological innovation. The team has deep, cross-functional partnerships across engineering, marketing, product, content and publicity. As the Administrative Assistant for our Directors on this team, you would be interacting with several of these teams, learning about the inner workings of a marketing organization within a growing global business.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, communicate effectively, pivot quickly, thorough and able to multitask with a strong emphasis on organization, prioritization and have an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a fast moving organization and a position that requires someone who can maintain a positive and calm demeanor under pressure, while exercising good judgment and initiative. The ideal candidate is passionate about entertainment, creative production, technology and global culture.
include, but are not limited to:
• Schedule meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
• Managing complex calendars for multiple executives
• Work collaboratively across multiple internal departments
• Coordinate domestic and international travel
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• Organize and manage various internal events/off-sites for the team
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• Working collaboratively with admins within larger marketing team and across other cross-functional teams
• Identify ways to enhance executive productivity and organizational effectiveness
• 3-5 Years as an Administrative Assistant from Media or Entertainment companies
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Google Mail Apps