Administrative Assistant, Global Social Marketing
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the executive that leads the Global Social Marketing team. This role will be responsible for handling a heavy volume of meetings and calendars, creating presentations/slides, organizing travel and expense reports, in addition to providing some overall support to the broader team. This position is based in the Hollywood, California office.
The Netflix Global Social Marketing team is responsible for developing the creative campaigns and managing the social communities for our original series, documentaries, specials, and films. This team works globally and cross-functionally with multiple orgs including Content, Publicity, Marketing and directly with our productions and talent. As the Administrative Assistant of the team, this individual would have the opportunity to interact with several of these teams, shows/movies and have exposure to our global organization.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, communicate effectively, pivot quickly, detailed, thorough and able to multitask with a strong emphasis on organization, prioritization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a fast moving organization and position that requires someone who can maintain a positive and calm demeanor under pressure, while exercising good judgment and initiative. The ideal candidate is passionate about pop-culture and entertainment.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinating heavy travel, both domestically and internationally
• Managing complex calendars for multiple executives
• Processing extensive expense reports in a timely manner
• Fostering clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
• Tracking and maintenance of projects and their status/point of contact
• Development of presentations/decks for larger projects and initiatives across the team
• Working collaboratively with admins within larger marketing team and across other cross-functional teams
• 3-5 Years as an executive assistant from Media or Entertainment companies
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Ability to take on larger projects and develop presentations/decks
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task a high volume of tasks
• Absolute proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar), as well as, being overall tech savvy