Administrative Assistant - Creative Communications and Industry Relations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced Assistant to support our Creative Communications and Industry Relations group, with a focus on supporting 4 public relations executives spanning Visual Communications, Slate Publicity and Events.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to have over 100 million members in over 190 countries . With continued international expansion and a move into original film acquisition and production underway, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and take initiative to solve problems without being directed.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Handle a broad range of duties from day-to-day administrative activities to scheduling meetings to correspondence with external stakeholders.
• Handle travel planning including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations, and car service arrangements as needed
• Process and track expense reports and reimbursements
• Identify ways to enhance executive productivity and organizational effectiveness, propose and help drive execution of solutions
• Special projects, as needed, to support the work of the department's director.
• BA/BS Degree
• 3-5 Years as an assistant
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Familiarity with the entertainment industry and working directly with talent and talent reps.
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting and is enthusiastic about assisting others when needed
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters.
• Ability to anticipate needs and generate potential alternative solutions to issues as they arise.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Proficiency in Google Suite of Applications (Mail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)