Senior Broadcast Designer
Full Time Job
Do you want to see your design work on live television and create branded content for one of the country's leading Regional Sports Networks? If you have advanced creative broadcast design skills, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Art Director and working as part of the Creative Services team, the Senior Broadcast Designer will be responsible for designing developing and implementing complex broadcast animation packages, network branding IDs, on-air graphics, and broadcast design for promotional needs.
* Design and Develop creative concepts for assigned projects
* Liaise with production teams to understand and identify programming broadcast design and animation requirements
* Create detailed specifications for each assigned project
* Present original design ideas that show style, creativity and functionality
* Utilize Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and other tools to develop and implement complex animation packages
* Work as part of a team and independently, with minimal supervision from Art Director and Director of Creative Services
* Train/mentor less experienced team members
* Manage time effectively to meet all milestones and delivery deadlines
* Responsible for pre-production tasks as needed
* Successfully complete related tasks and projects as needed
* Bachelor's degree in art and/or design or commensurate experience
* 5+ years of experience in broadcast design and animation demonstrating expertise in design (composition and typography) and animation skills
* Expert level in Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Macintosh Computers, and Broadcast production
* Proven ability to take direction and collaborate with Creative Services team, producers and editors; experienced in effectively collaborating with various stake-holders across the organization e.g. Creative Services, Programming, Production, and Sales
* Proven ability to work towards and meet aggressive milestones and deadlines; strong multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous projects; must have good project planning and time management skills
* Strong leadership skills and an interest in further developing these skills
* Effective verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills
* Successful track record working in a fast-paced and growing environment, and working both independently and as part of a team
* Must embrace the NESN Core Values; People, Customer Focus, Adaptability, Teamwork, Diversity, Integrity, Accountability, Passion, Social Responsibility
NESN is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.