Dreamworks AnimationGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
• Manage full cycle recruitment process with high focus on building and maintaining strong partnerships with hiring teams, external partners and top technology talent
• Collaborate with leadership on hiring strategies, job descriptions and hiring requisitions
• Source and recruit talent with attention to finding and presenting a diverse slate of candidates
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates via proactive market research, sourcing, and on-going relationship management.
• Partner with hiring managers, studio executives and human resources in driving approval process for candidate offers.
• Represent the DreamWorks Animation studio in industry talks, panels and conferences, as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 3 years full-cycle recruiting experience
• Minimum 3 years recruitment experience for technology positions including Software developers, Engineers, Solution Architects, Programmers, systems support, etc.
• Prior animation / production environment experience is preferred
• Outside-the-box creative problem solver who thrive in a fast paced environment while maintaining exceptional client experience
• A collaborative spirit, is open to change and maintains a proactive leadership style which supports growth
• Strong public speaking, presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong experience with Applicant Tracking systems, recruiting tools and MS office
• Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment while providing strong internal and external customer service.
• Strong follow up skills and proven ability to interact with management of all levels
• Exhibits an elevated level of discretion in dealing with proprietary information