Summer Intern - Corporate Functions
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Corporate Functions Summer 2018 Internship - West Coast (Los Angeles)
Responsibilities Corporate Functions are the backbone of the organization. Ranging from Legal to Communications, the business operates to best serve the company and its employees.
• Human Resource & Talent Acquisition
• Diversity & Inclusion
Internship Opportunities Commonly Available:
• Campus Recruiting
• Corporate Legal
• Labor Relations
• Legal Litigation
• Government Affairs
• Corporate Diversity Programs
• Corporate Finance
• Corporate Strategy & Business Development
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Please address your cover letter to the Campus2Career Internship Program.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FEBRUARY 15, 2018 Qualifications/Requirements NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship.
• Must be able to work on-site in New York, NY
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
***Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Intern's Supervisor and the Talent Acquisition Lead of Campus Programs.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Desired Characteristics • Previous work experience in an office environment
• Previous internship experience