Summer Intern - Ad Sales
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Ad Sales Summer 2018 Internship - East Coast (New York, NY)
Responsibilities The NBCUniversal Advertising Sales business has been united as one, seamless portfolio with a powerful ability to amplify an advertiser's message and reach the right consumer in precise, targeted ways. With two broadcast networks (English and Spanish language), 17 cable properties and more than 50 digital properties, advertisers can build ideas around their brands that leverage our unparalleled range and diversity of networks, channels and digital platforms.
Opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
• Product Development
• Client Partnerships
• Strategy & Research
• Human Resources
DEADLINE: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by February 15, 2018. Qualifications/Requirements • In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Must be able to work on-site in New York, NY Desired Characteristics Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated interest in Sales, Marketing, or Business, with a desire to learn about different areas of the Advertising field.
Previous professional experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is strongly recommended.