Specialist, East Coast Page Program
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Since 1933 the NBCUniversal Page Program has been the premier early-career experience in media. We are looking for a Specialist to oversee many exciting and important aspects of our East Coast Page Program, from helping Pages start their year off successfully to ensuring they feel supported and coached throughout.
In order to be successful, the Specialist, East Coast Page Program must possess strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of professional maturity and have a passion for coaching and developing early career talent. Additionally, this individual must work well in a fast paced environment and think quickly on their feet, all while continuing to be an ambassador of the program and of NBCUniversal.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fun, collaborative and entrepreneurial team. The role is based in New York, NY.
Page Generalist Support
• Serve as primary 1-1 development coach for East Coast Pages currently on an assignment (approximately 60), conducting regular check in meetings focused on their development and performance, and escalating data and information to Program Manager.
• Act as first point of contact for NY based pages with HR related questions & concerns – working with Program manager and HR manager as needed to resolve.
• Schedule and conduct exit interviews for departing Pages, tracking feedback and identifying trends; collect and analyze data to report up to Program Manager/leadership; make recommendations to leadership based on insights.
Talent Development Support/Execution
• Plan and manage a robust 3-week onboarding experience 4x per year for groups of approximately 20 new EC Pages, which includes liaising with the Tour at NBC Studios leadership team and other partners, booking and scheduling guest speakers, and some facilitation. You will be the primary face of NBCU and the Page Program during this time for our newest East Coast Pages – a high level of enthusiasm, confidence and attention to detail will ensure your success!
• Act as cultural ambassador of the company to our newest Pages, helping them seamlessly integrate and acclimate to NBCU; partner with West Coast Program Specialist on ensuring the experience feels ''national'' and cohesive
• Recruit, oversee and manage group of Page peer mentors for upcoming cohorts of Pages as a part of the onboarding experience
Recruitment/Page Team Process Support
• Provide support throughout all stages of quarterly Page candidate recruitment, including representing the Program to internal NBCU interns, on campuses when necessary, and throughout all stages of Page candidate assessment (both online and in-person)
• Support Program Manager on successful facilitation of quarterly Page assignment placement process, ensuring Pages are prepared and informed throughout, using insights from coaching conversations to help inform this process
• Assist and pitch in as needed for Page labs, all-Page meetings, events, and initiatives Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
• Minimum 4 years of experience in HR, Recruiting, Talent Development, Program Management, Media or similar field
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States Desired Characteristics Desired Characteristics
• High degree of professionalism, sensitivity and maturity
• Ability and enthusiasm around representing the NBCU brand
• High degree of empathy and patience
• Game for anything, fun, team player
• Some experience coaching and working with early career population