Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Cultivate development, and create loyalty by working with alumni of company sponsored diverse leadership development programs. Partner with the Manager, Learning & Development in the design and execution of diverse leadership educational initiatives focused on building an inclusive work environment.
• Collaborate with L&D and HRMs to identify and vet employees to enroll in leadership development programs with diversity partners.
• Create and execute a strategy for post program engagement, leveraging internal and external partnerships, focused on retention of hi potential talent across the enterprise.
• Alongside the VP, Diversity & Inclusion, partner with Human Resources to develop and support workforce diversity initiatives across the company, help manage diversity recruitment partnerships, collaborate with internal D&I Practitioners within business units, and manage community investment / sponsorship deliverables with community organizations.
• Alongside the VP, Diversity & Inclusion, manage a community investment portfolio with more than 100 nonprofit organizations, including building and executing strategies on how to best leverage our investment and connect with business units across the company.
• Manage cohort of diversity practitioners and monthly WebEx. Provide indirect leadership, manage execution, and promote teamwork and sharing of best practices across a variety of initiatives and experiences related to employee development and community engagement.
• 5 years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree in human resources, communications, or related field
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Experience delivering results in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
• MS Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Strong team player and able to collaborate well with others
• Experience in diversity & inclusion, talent development, human resources, or employee engagement is a plus