Intern - UIPath Programming
NBC UniversalAmsterdam, NH
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Responsibilities This internship is most suitable for third- or fourth-year Bachelor students. It requires a 5-day per week availability and provides for a monthly allowance of EUR 500,-. The start date of the internship is January 2018.
We accept applications until 17 November 2017. Qualifications/Requirements An exciting opportunity has opened for an internship with the Amsterdam-based Financial Operations department of Universal Studios International BV (USI BV), part of global media company NBCUniversal! International Corporate within NBCU International is comprised of a number of towers that provide a wide range of financial services on behalf of and for various NBCU Business Units globally. The team works on a very specific software that needs to be improve and we are looking for an intern that can help with that!
- You report to the Director Collections & Compliance who is responsible for OTC processes of 600 Licensee contracts, $2,2Billion revenues of our NBCU Television Distribution (TVD) customers. This entails creating, improving and safeguarding the right processes, support to all parties concerned, driving continuous improvement and system governance.
- Assess whether a business process can be automated;
- Analyse business processes;
- Standardize business processes;
- Automate business processes (with RPA tools);
- Provide support to our RPA environments;
- Document RPA solutions.
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor student at a recognized HBO or equivalent; Business IT & Management, Information Technology or similar course of study required;
- Minimum availability for internship: 5 months, with a 6 month maximum time frame;
- Excellent oral and written English skills required;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, and comfortable using other MS Office software;
- Experience in Microsoft .NET is a big pre
- Experience with an RPA tool (UiPath) is a pre
- Able to work independently, with effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Professionalism, commitment to quality and integrity, and strong self-motivation;
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment and willing to assist others as needed.
- Willing to go the extra mile to contribute to our team's success.