Intern - Marketing - Home Entertainment
NBC UniversalAmsterdam, NH
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Responsibilities This internship is most suitable for third- or fourth-year Bachelor students. It requires a 5-day per week availability and provides for a monthly allowance of EUR 500,-. The start date of the internship is January 2018.
We accept applications until 17 November 2017 and for this role Fluent Dutch is a must! Qualifications/Requirements An exciting opportunity has opened for an internship with the Amsterdam-based Home Entertainment Marketing department, part of global media company, NBCUniversal! Interested in a Marketing career in media or the entertainment industry? Are you looking for a dynamic and rewarding work environment? If so, this is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable work experience in a professional, fun and friendly atmosphere!
We will require your cover letter in Dutch.
- Assist with the creation and execution of marketing campaigns for DVD & Blu-ray releases and catalog campaigns;
- Post-campaign analyses and the results post-campaign;
- Data analysis of sales numbers;
- Creating product presentations;
- Updating weekly reports and distributing them;
- Assist before and during the monthly Sales & Marketing meetings;
- Management of the social media pages e.g. creating campaigns, posts and community management;
- Managing our image database;
- Writing and checking synopsis texts for on DVD & Blu-ray artwork;
- Deliver text, image and video assets to creative agencies and retail for the purpose of digital, print, radio and TV campaigns;
- Handle prize contests and requests for reviews in partnership with the PR agencies;
- Organizing orders for product and merchandise for internal use and agencies;
- Send and archive check discs;
- Assist with the management of the consumer website and email newsletter;
- Ad hoc assignments or related administrative duties.
- Bachelor student Marketing, Communication, International Business or related;
- Minimum availability for internship: 20 weeks, no maximum time-frame;
- Persuasive communicator: ability to work across functions and work with external stakeholders;
- Problem solving skills and able to work to tight deadlines;
- Fosters creativity and innovation;
- Enjoys working within a team, but is able to work independent as well. Contributes to great team atmosphere;
- Fluent in Dutch and English both speaking & writing.
- Systems: Can work basics of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and is a quick learner.