Intern - Business Analyst
NBC UniversalAmsterdam, NH
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Responsibilities This internship is most suitable for third- or fourth-year Bachelor students. It requires a 5-day per week availability and provides for a monthly allowance of EUR 500,-. The start date of the internship is January 2018.
We accept applications until 17 November 2017. Qualifications/Requirements An exciting opportunity has opened for an internship with the Amsterdam-based Home Entertainment Sales and Finance department, part of global media company, NBCUniversal! Are you looking for a dynamic and rewarding work environment? Interested in a Sales and financial analysis career in media or the entertainment industry? If so, this is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable work experience in a professional, fun and friendly atmosphere!
- Analyse the sell through of promotions and feedback to manager and different internal stakeholders
- Determine the optimal assortment for customers MediaMarkt and Carrefour on a monthly basis based on numbers/ results and forecast
- Analyse sell through of new release titles and present
- Set up tables and historical data of sales per month in order to forecast and prepare for future releases and campaigns
- Based on the daily revenue determine our position against forecasted targets
- Responsible for filling the MediaMarkt excel template that is used for creation of new products
- Inform and enter all systematic price drops with our key accounts
- Adjust forecasts based upon incoming sales orders
- Monitor revenue and sales numbers and inform our customers and internal stakeholders
- Ad hoc assignments or related administrative duties.
- Bachelor student (International) Business, Economics/Finance or related;
- Minimum availability to be define, no maximum time-frame;
- Analytical mind-set and good numerical skills
- Problem solving skills and able to work to tight deadlines;
- Enjoys working within a team, but is able to work independent as well. Contributes to great team atmosphere;
- Good communicator: ability to work across functions, countries and work with external stakeholders;
- Fluent in English both speaking & writing; French would be a plus
- Systems: Can work basics of Excel and Word and is a quick learner.