NBC UniversalLondon, UK
Full Time Job
In this exciting role you'll be responsible for providing holistic generalist HR support for NBC News International in the London Bureau and various locations across the globe. The role will report into the HR Director for NBC News in New York. NBC News is expanding its' international footprint with partnerships and additional investment in international content. This role is an important partner to News leadership and the HR teams in the US and International. The role will help drive and execute on strategic priorities for the business. The role requires exceptional business partnership, solutions focus and the ability to support employees in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Working closely with business and HR leadership own and drive the NBC News HR priorities for International
• Be the first point of contact for all HR related activities for the NBC News leadership team, line managers and employees in International.
• Support and manage annual business cycles, including talent review, performance management, pay review, headcount planning & budget management
• Contribute to HR agenda for NBCUniversal International, and act as an active participant and collaborator within the International HR team.
• Build and maintain effective partnerships with specialist and generalist International HR teams, including Reward, Global Mobility, Talent Acquisition and Development.
• Operate at all levels of the business, providing support on all aspects of the employee lifecycle including;
-Learning & Development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• CIPD qualified (desirable but not essential)
• Proven HR business partnership skills
• Must have experience working in a broadcast news environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Ability to multi-task and to be flexible is essential.
• Extensive generalist HR experience including employee relations, employment law, performance management, coaching, change management, talent management, attraction and retention.
• Strong understanding of local employment law and know where to access expert advice for any relevant countries.
• Proven experience and knowledge of Global Mobility and immigration procedures.
• Display a high attention to detail and a methodical approach. Ability to prioritise workload, excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Ability to be discreet and professional when handling sensitive and confidential information.
• Have an adaptable, collaborative and open style with demonstrable ability to navigate through a complex matrix organisation spread across numerous International territories.
• Possess a solution orientated mind set who has the ability to deliver on potentially complex matters in a timely and efficient way.
• Have excellent stakeholder management ensuring all parties are kept up to date and clear on progress.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• A passion for News and Media content and experience working within a live production environment would be advantageous
• Fluency in French would be advantageous
Open Date: 04/01/18
Close Date: 01/02/18