Employee Experience Coordinator
NBC UniversalHialeah, FL
Full Time Job
Employee Experience Team
The Employee Experience team is uniquely focused on ensuring that our employees have a great and productive work day, every day. The following principles guide us in everything that we do:
Representing our employees – We understand that our employee base is diverse. We are committed to soliciting feedback from our employees and acting on their feedback.
Collaborating with others to get things done – We focus on working closely and productively with all the teams that touch on the employee experience each and every day.
Delivering best-in-class employee programs – We strive to deliver innovative food, well-being and engagement programs. We continually evaluate ourselves against our competitors to ensure we remain ahead.
Exceeding Employee Expectations – We aim to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of our employees in everything we do.
The Employee Experience Coordinator role is the day-to-day connection point in providing guidance and support to all employees within Telemundo Center. This is an employee facing role where being service minded with a proactive attitude is essential for success.
• Point person for day to day employee questions; responsible for providing accurate and timely information; solicit feedback
• Provide assistance setting up technology, including troubleshooting, for conference rooms, as necessary
• Provide training support for all NBCUniversal's collaboration tools, including Wave, Cisco Jabber, Spark, Webex, etc.
• Provide training support for all technology within meeting rooms in Telemundo Center
• Collate and manage employee feedback, either through quarterly employee surveys or ad-hoc pulse surveys; spot opportunities for continuous improvement
• Provide support during employee engagement events at Telemundo Center
• Be part of the editorial committee for monthly communication updates to employees / Telemundo Center website and app
• Manage front desk area / audience welcome support, as necessary
• Act as a company champion and department liaison
• Provide the highest standards of customer experience for employees.
• Work hand-in-hand with IT team and assist whenever there is a cross-related issue and/or problem.
• Recommend and implement improvements in the employee experience.
• Stay current with a working knowledge of new technologies and apply whenever necessary or beneficial.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree and at least one year of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to multitask, react quickly, solve problems and obtain results under pressures of daily television production and broadcasts.
• Ability to interact with all levels in the organization, including individual contributors, management, Executives Talent and outside vendors/consultants
• Bilingual English/Spanish. Ability to conduct business conversations in both languages including the ability to read and write.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Ability to act independently
• Ability to display flexibility, creativity, and develop innovative solutions
• Ability to be a team player
• Passionate about staying current with technology changes
• Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Previous work experience in an office environment
• Previous media industry experience is a plus