Director, Internal Communications & Employee Engagement
NBC UniversalGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Role Summary:
The Director, Internal Communications & Employee Engagement will create and implement an internal communications directed at employees across the DreamWorks Animation Group, as well as special employee events that will enhance the overall employee culture. In this role, the individual will liaise with the senior management team to foster frequent and streamlined communication and engaging events across the employee base and the Glendale campus. He or she will also work closely with Human Resources and Film Corporate Communications within DreamWorks, Universal and NBCUniversal on employee communications matters. The Director along with the Coordinator of Internal Communications & Employee Engagement will organize and produce all employee focused events including employee town halls, film release activities, employee engagement and appreciation, networking, and other events, as necessary. The Director should be employee engagement-focused, proactive, strategic and creative in approach and suited for a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Develops and implements internal communications and events strategy for DreamWorks Feature Animation.
• Creates communication and events plan regarding key company initiatives and programs, as well as positioning and strategy for overall message, tone and voice.
• Works in partnership with President of DreamWorks Animation regarding senior management involvement with any employee-related communications and events.
• Writes company-wide communications to employees, as necessary, including executive communications.
• Maintains and populates content for all communication channels with DreamWorks-related information including company updates, employee spotlights, business initiatives, event promotion, etc. Communication channels include email communications, MyDW.com, company intranet (NBCU and Film), bulletin boards and flyers, as needed.
• Continuously evaluates the most effective platform and behavior to share company information, updates and knowledge.
• Works closely with Film Corporate Communications to strategize and promote, educate and inform employees regarding the company at large.
• Develops and implements creative ways to engage employee base in coordination with overall Human Resources and Communication strategy. Create programs and activities that matter most to the employee culture, while driving overall business performance.
• Plan and coordinate employee events that foster positive employee morale at DreamWorks, as well as networking activities with other Film and NBCU colleagues, and celebrating important business achievements.
• Oversees and coordinates company town halls, executive meetings/roundtables and other key events.
• Facilitate best practice sharing on all of the above.
• Maintains DreamWorks calendar with internal meetings and other company events and liaises with executives on event participation. Qualifications/Requirements Eligibility Requirements:
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program