HR Coordinator, NBC Sports Group
NBC SportsStamford, CT
Full Time Job
The HR Coordinator will perform a broad range of client support activities for NBC Sports Group including employee interaction, Human Resources administration, and project work. This position is also responsible for interfacing & problem solving with a number of business partners including: Talent Acquisition, Finance, Benefits, Payroll, HRIS & Corporate Human Resources. This position will manage administrative support for the team including; workflow forms, payroll processing, SAP updates, etc. This position will report to the Senior Vice President, Business Operations & HR.
• Provide executive administrative support to the SVP including travel arrangements, answering phones, maintaining calendar, expenses, etc.
• Responsible for interview and meeting coordination, general correspondence, presentation preparation, maintaining distribution lists and shard drives, and other administrative responsibilities as needed
• Work with administration to plan logistics for meetings, Sports Group events, roundtables, and initiatives including room reservations and technology set-up
• Serve as a primary user for SAP HR transactions including onboarding, terminations, workflow forms, & data validation exercises
• Respond to routine HR questions including, but not limited to benefits, payroll, vacation and/or redirect employees to appropriate contacts
• Run regular and ad hoc reports from applicable HR systems (SAP, Business Warehouse Report, etc.)
• Coordinate/administer new hire orientation for the facility and conduct building tours
• Coordinate with administration to execute employee engagement and HR-related events (i.e. Healthy Week, Community Service events, Bring your Daughters/Sons to Work Day, etc.)
• Act as a liaison with other groups supporting Sports Group for all employee questions and changes such as shuttles, cafeteria, etc.
• Work on special assignments and projects, including those for Stamford facility administration
• Handle and coordinate confidential information
• BA/BS in Human Resources or related field
• Minimum 2 years' administrative experience
• Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
• Ability to resolve employee issues
• Ability and willingness to take on the administrative duties, heavy work flow processing
• Must be a team player
• Customer and/or employee oriented individual, with strong oral and written communication, time management, organizational and problem solving skills
• Proven ability to manage extremely confidential information and circumstances
• Possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of employees in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered (note job #: 34185BR)
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Experience with SAP, Excel and/or Power Point a plus
• Prior media/television/news industry experience or a passion for the industry preferred