Intern - Business & Legal Affairs
Myriad PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
• Draft distribution agreements and various ancillary docs (including NDAs, Default Notices, etc.)
• Work on extensive Rights Management projects
• Prepare and work on copyright filings
• General office responsibilities (filing,preparing forms for corp. files,etc.)
• Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task
• Must know Microsoft office applications including excel
• Must be able to receive SCHOOL CREDIT as this is an unpaid internship. Non-negotiable.
• Current Law School student
DESIRED SKILLS / TRAITS:
• Personable and willing to learn new tasks
• Take initiative and make suggestions to speed and streamline processes already in effect
About MYRIAD PICTURES
Based in Los Angeles, California, MYRIAD PICTURES is a leading independent entertainment company specializing in productions, financing and worldwide distribution of feature films and television programming. Participating in top markets and festivals around the world, Myriad has garnered a strong reputation as high quality distributor of content for all formats. MYRIAD PICTURES is currently acquiring projects in all stages, broadening the definition of distributor. By beginning the process before a film is complete, the team at Myriad is able to assist productions and lend their years of experience to every project. The company holds an impressive and diverse library of critically acclaimed art house and commercially successful mainstream filmed programming including Kinsey, Goon, The Good Girl, Factory Girl, Van Wilder, Jeepers Creepers 2, Margin Call, The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby, and The Last Word.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online