Full Time Job
Mustache is seeking an Art Director who lives and breathes images. Someone with solid strategic concepting skills, strong design background, expansive visual imagination, and a great attitude. The Art Director works on Mustache's Creative Team charged with strategizing and ideating campaigns from ideation through execution across an endless range of brands in a 360 world, with a focus on content.
• Will work alongside copywriters concepting ideas;
• Guide and collaborate on approach to campaigns and decks;
• Support other Creative staff in developing strategic thinking;
• Strategize / mock up key art and visual approaches;
• Support design based content creation (gifs, memes);
• Mock up sample ads and visual concepts.
• 3-7 year's experience;
• Think conceptually but come from design background;
• Experience with beauty and social a huge plus;
• Fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
What We Offer
• Full-time salaried position with paid vacation and holidays;
• Group medical, vision, and dental insurance with substantive employer contribution;
• 401k with company match;
• Growth opportunities and excellent company culture.
Mustache is uniquely positioned as a ''one-stop shop'' social agency and content production company hybrid. Streamlined and more nimble than members of the increasingly outdated traditional agency model, we deliver full creative, strategy, production, post-production and distribution services under one roof. We support a wide range of clients comprised of tech, beauty, fashion, communication and OTT distribution brands including but not limited to Netflix, CondeNast Entertainment, Amazon, Google, Estee Lauder, Neutrogena, Kiehl's, Viceland, The New York Times and IFC. Our work ranges from digital and broadcast commercials, to episodic TV and development, to integrated social campaigns, often showcasing a wide range of celebrity talent. With a full-time staff of 50 employees and growing, we maintain a flat, family-like culture with room for upward growth and mobility.
To commensurate with experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online