Paid Intern - Creative
Mustache AgencyBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
Creative Intern: Mustache is calling all future Copywriters and Art Directors (presently recent graduates and entry-level dynamos) to join our growing team. As Creative Intern, you'll gain hands-on industry experience and exposure while supporting our creative team as they ideate, develop, and execute compelling campaigns in a 360 world, with a focus on content. This position reports to the Creative Director and is an excellent opportunity to jump-start your career.
- Provide day-to- day support to the Creative team on administrative and creative tasks;
- Participate in ideation and concepting brainstorms;
- Provide logistical support maintaining project and pitch schedules.
- 4-year college degree;
- Prior internship in advertising, PR, or media preferred;
- Portfolio of student (or other) work that showcases strategic and creative thinking, preferably applied to brands;
- Longer-term career aspirations in creative agency atmosphere;
- Past experience executing in fast-paced environment.
What We Offer -Full-time, office-based position with (3) month term starting ASAP; -Paid internship at (40) hours per week / $13 per hour; -Potential for full-time staff position w/ benefits after proven results and fit; -Unparalleled company culture and an office with views, wine, and stand-up people.
Mustache is uniquely positioned as a ''one-stop shop'' social agency and content production
company hybrid. Streamlined and more nimble than members of the increasingly outdated
traditional agency model, we deliver full creative, strategy, production, post-production and
distribution services under one roof. The majority of our clients are some of the most
recognized brands in the world, while other clients are innovative startups. Our work ranges
from digital and broadcast commercials, to episodic TV and development, to integrated web
campaigns, often showcasing a wide range of celebrity talent. Some of our clients include
Netflix, CondeNast Entertainment, Amazon, Google, Estee Lauder, Neutrogena, Kiehl's,
Videland, IFC, and more.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online