Intern - Augmented Reality
Moviebill LLCBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Moviebill is searching for an exceptional, passionate, and motivated intern for a new company that is launching an in theater magazine that will enable viewers to become a part of the movie. Candidates will receive first hand experience on how to go from concept to print, and what it takes to create a Augmented Reality application. They will be able to participate in weekly creative development discussions in addition to daily meetings. Candidates must have a strong passion for entertainment and a proactive attitude.
The position is available beginning January 2018 and will be assisting the lead designers and the executive's. This internship serves as an introduction to the entertainment industry and is a unique opportunity to take a glimpse into the world of marketing for movies. Qualified candidates must be punctual, reliable, organized, and above all have a love for movies. Candidates must have laptop to bring to the office.
- Write posts for Moviebill.com. That includes basic SEO/evergreen content, features, lists, etc.
- Monitor social media and help develop and update Moviebill's social accounts. Provide ideas and input for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Provide feedback and input on editorial planning and serve as part of our in-house focus group for the demo we're trying to reach
- Assist with video production
- Coordinate and organize reader/fan participation and submission for Moviebill's print, online and social presence
- Assist with fulfillment for contests and sweepstakes
- Movie research and tracking
The position is part time, and unpaid. School credit is available.
Skills and experience should include:
- Strong ability as a writer/editor, preferably with bylines from professional or college websites and publications
- Deep understanding of/passion for entertainment, especially movies
- Good experience with social media, including ability to post, monitor other outlets and partners, build traffic, create memes, etc.
- Ability to produce and edit video
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online