Intern - Public Relations
Montreuil GroupNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
(This is a remote position)
Montreuil Group is a full service creative agency that represents and markets an exclusive assemblage of fashion talent and influencers in the fashion, beauty and entertainment industry.
With our comprehensive knowledge of the market, we utilize a hands-on approach that allows our diverse clientele to merge with some of today's top industries. Our objective is to assist in giving our clients a creative push by bringing sophisticated brand communication to their consumer.
We're looking for a PR intern who can utilize researching skills to find gigs, events, shows and presentations for our clients, artists and influencers.
- Social media planning and posting
- Publication distribution to fashion magazines and media
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Candidate probationary period with option for hire January 2018
We are NOT a music agency. We refer to the 'talent' as in the talent in the fashion and creative industry.
Candidates with more music experience than entertainment experience need not apply.
Be sure to do research on our company, our work and the work of our clients before applying. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online