Gameday Production Assistant
Minnesota TimberwolvesMinneapolis, MN
This was removed by the employer on 1/12/2018 7:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Gameday Production Assistant jobs in Minneapolis-MN
Search all Gameday Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Gameday Production Assistant? Job Title: Gameday Production Assistant
Reports to: Director of Broadcast & Video Technologies
Position Type: Part Time/Non Exempt/Seasonal
Date Modified: 7/7/2017
Summary/Objective: This is a primarily game night position working within our production team for the in-arena show, setup and teardown of equipment, and post-game video production and editing duties.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform these essential functions:
• Setup and teardown of Broadcast and In-Arena videoboard equipment.
• Perform in-game production duties as assigned
• Assist in post-game video production, interviews, shooting and editing for web.
• Logging and archiving videoboard media.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work well on a team and independently.
• Ability to wrap video cable.
• Ability to operate a video camera, set up lights and use editing software (Adobe Premiere preferred).
• Ability to manage specific processes and tasks in the department under supervision.
• Experience with in-arena production of some kind is preferred.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience: Experience working with video production and live production.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibility
This job operates in a professional office environment. Staff are required to work Timberwolves home games, in addition to external events including but not limited to: charity and networking events. Work is generally active in nature. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. This job also operates in a sports arena, which includes bleachers/steps.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate and exchange information with others both in person and over the telephone. The employee frequently is required to remain in a stationary position, as well as operate computers and other office equipment, such as a copy machine, printer and telephone. Staff will frequently ascend and descend bleachers/steps and traverse around the arena both on event days and non-event days. Staff will frequently move cameras, cords and other production equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
Position may require travel to external events.
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx are an equal employment opportunity organization.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
• Are you comfortable working for $10.00/hour? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.