Director of Marketing
Mills EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Director of Marketing is responsible for managing the design, implementation and effectiveness of consumer marketing campaigns to successfully market 600+ engagements over 20+ tours and properties annually. The position also directs B2B marketing strategies that align with our business goals; helping to shape the company's strategic planning and contributing to the long-term success of our company and our properties. This position must have a broad marketing background, with experience in advertising, brand management, creative services, media buying, publicity, and digital media. This role oversees a growing team (currently six employees) in multiple locations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to increase brand awareness in alignment with company objectives.
• Set current and long-term goals for internal teams, providing guidance and feedback to other marketing team members.
• Supervisory responsibilities, such as hiring, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; salary administration; addressing complaints and resolving problems, training and development.
• Responsible for forecasting hiring needs, based on business growth.
• Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
• Plan and execute campaigns for new and existing live entertainment properties, including developing brand strategy, directing the development of marketing collateral, and implementation of local market advertising and publicity plans.
• Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and organizing the company's publications.
• Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
• Conduct market research.
• Monitor all marketing campaigns, maximizing ROI.
• Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO, COO, and partners.
• Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company's objectives.
• Must be able to travel globally as needed.
• Min Education: BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications
• At least 10 years' experience in marketing, advertising, PR, promotions or similar role in a management role is required.
• Thorough knowledge and experience across multiple marketing disciplines including brand strategy, PR, advertising, B2B, B2C, media buying, market research, and analytics.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate and purchase media buys and campaigns (radio, tv, print, digital etc.)
• Experience managing a team
• Related industry experience in live entertainment is preferred.
• Analytical and creative thinking.
• Strong business acumen, excellent oral and written communications and project management skills, ability to work well and meet deadlines under pressure, keen attention to detail, experience working both independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment within multiple levels of organization.
• Ability to think creatively while still being results-driven and inspiring trust through open communication, adaptability, extreme organizational skills and personal accountability.
• Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions while maintaining relationships, upholding company core values.
• Extremely Internet savvy, with a working knowledge of social media sites and new media trends.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Mills provides a competitive salary and benefit package.
Job Code: DRM092017
Click the link to view our website. Link
Position can be remote - is not required to be located in Saratoga Springs, NY or Los Angeles, CA.
Relocation assistance is available, if needed. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online