Administrative Assistant, IT
Miami HeatMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Description of the Position: This position is for an I.T. Administrative Assistant role at The Miami Heat. In this position you will provide services to assist the information technology team such as general filing, pre-screening telephone calls, scheduling meetings, tracking small inventory, processing orders and monitoring utility bills. You will be working with a team of I.T. engineers and reporting to the directors of the I.T. departments. This is an excellent opportunity for any candidate seeking a long term, stable opportunity to work in an exciting environment and become part of a family atmosphere.
• Organize and schedule appointments amongst CTO and I.T. directors
• Proofread emails and documents as needed
• Take dictation and record meeting minutes as needed
• Serve as Liaison between other departments such as marketing, event services, box office, etc.
• Assist in monitoring and maintaining I.T. utility services such as cellular plans
• Process, submit and organize purchase orders, requisitions, invoices, credit memos, reconciliations, expense reports and other miscellaneous financial forms
• Assist in compiling and developing annual budget
• Assist in organizing and entertaining meetings such as food deliveries and scheduling with third parties
• Must be proficient in the following areas
• Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Microsoft Windows file system skills such as creating folders, files and using share drives
• Basic understanding of smartphones such as placing a call, receiving a call and browsing the web
• Candidate must possess the following qualities
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment, welcome constructive criticism and have a positive attitude towards colleagues and guests
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multitask when required
Special Note: Qualified Candidates will participate in an initial screening interview, a written test and a basic hands-on test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
• How did you hear about this job?