Vice President, International Television Distribution, Latin America
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Miami, FL
Full Time Job
• Oversee day to day sales activity in the territory for movies, TV series and formats throughout all media
• Manage current Pay, Basic and Free TV output deals and renegotiate expiring deals
• Secure output deals in key Free TV territories
• Curate avail lists to drive incremental library revenue
• Sell strategically against budget and ultimates
• Track and report the overall business on a weekly basis, against budget and forecast
• Attend all relevant sales markets and make local sales trips
• 5-10 years sales experience within the Latin American market, preferably with studio sales experience
• BA/BS degree
• Spanish fluency and preferably Portuguese as well
• Excellent contacts in all Latin America territories across all TV media buyers (Pay, SVOD, Basic and Free TV), especially in key markets Pan Latin, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Puerto Rico
• Experience negotiating output deals, strong negotiating skills, able to analyze deals through financial modeling
• Advanced presentation skills Proficiency in Word and Excel
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.