Project Manager, Asset Management and Delivery Services
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a versatile Project Manager for its Asset Management and Delivery Services team. The Project Manager will coordinate software implementation and network integrations for our worldwide distribution department that delivers movies and TV shows to TV licensees, broadcasters, and all digital platforms. The Project Manager will work closely with IT, contracts, and technical services while reporting directly to the SVP, Asset Management and Delivery Services. The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects that include gathering requirements, data mapping, creating project plans, process flows, templates, and training guides.
• Support and drive continuous process improvement initiatives into effective IT solutions, specifically in the areas of descriptive metadata, technical digital file profiling, material orders, and scheduling
• Collaborate on the development of repeatable, scalable solutions enabling increased efficiency and value
• The successful candidate must have strong organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple assignments, and effectively communicate requirements to resources from cross functional teams
• At least 2 years of experience in a project management environment
• At least 2 years of experience working in a data-oriented media environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience
• Must have experience with film, TV, digital platforms distribution terminology, and localization requirements
• Analytical mindset
• Well-versed in creating analyses with tools such as MS Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.