Manager, International Theatrical Delivery
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Manager of International Theatrical Delivery with experience in global distribution who will specialize in all aspects of delivery requirements, localization, censor requirements, and digital content preparation.
• Deliver theatrical motion picture distribution and exhibition to all markets
• Manage day-n-date worldwide releases and secure delivery of feature content on time
• Develop new processes and workflows to ensure smooth theatrical servicing
• 5 years of experience in theatrical distribution, ideally at a major studio or vendor
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Project management skills
• Strong relationship-building skills
• Adaptable and ability to work well in a high pressure environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.