Intern - Marketing , Orion Pictures
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Orion Pictures, an MGM company, is seeking for a motivated student to fill our paid marketing internship. Located in Beverly Hills, Orion is looking for someone who can commit to 2-3 days per week. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and all other outreach platforms.
and duties include:
• Act as marketing intern on the daily management of projects and related correspondence
• Assist with day to day studio marketing duties including social media, publicity, exhibitor relations and other areas as needed
• Organize, update, and format marketing collateral (project spreadsheets, project asset lists, etc.), while maintaining consistency and quality
• Support Department head on marketing communications components for assigned projects – including sourcing assets, research, managing implementation logistics
• Work with creative team to ensure brand/product information is accurately updated in all presentations
• Be in support of the full team on all initiatives
• Assist with social media initiatives
• Support planning and execution of brand activations; e.g. campaigns, events, experiences
• Only college students (undergrad or graduate) who are eligible to receive college credit for their time at MGM need to apply. Students must live in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
• MAC and PC proficient with knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Strong knowledge of all Social Media platforms
• Best practices and grammatical accuracy for internet copywriting
• HTML or WordPress
• Experience writing and organizing content for websites
• Some basic marketing knowledge preferred
• Passion for films and strong interest in learning
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.