Assistant, President Of Epix
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the President of EPIX. This position will be located in MGM's Los Angeles office. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
EPIX, a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM, is a premium pay television network, delivering the latest movie releases and biggest classic film franchises, plus original programming including series, documentaries, comedy and music specials – all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail, and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, running errands, taking notes, answering phone calls, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Manage travel arrangements and trip oversight (travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting coordination) and all related expense management and processing via Concur
• Create and maintain detailed travel itineraries
• Provide research support in and development of new projects
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Handle special projects as needed
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years' supporting senior executives
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-pace environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent management, organization and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Strong computer skills in Mac, PC, and Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
• Advanced typing skills for dictation/transcription required
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.