Administrative Assistant, Unscripted Television
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day support to the Senior Executives Unscripted TV department. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Unscripted Television.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, running errands, taking notes, answering phone calls, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Corporate purchasing, expense report management, and processing via Concur
• Create and maintain detailed travel itineraries
• Provide research support in and development of new projects
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Handle special projects as needed
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 2 years of prior experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent time management, organization and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel required
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills are of the highest importance
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.