Administrative Assistant, Theatrical Business and Legal Affairs
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Theatrical Business and Legal Affairs. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Handle daily administrative tasks including, answering phones and relaying messages, updating call logs, scheduling meetings, photocopying, scanning, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Draft, format and proofread documents
• Review and redline documents
• Draft and edit business correspondence and emails
• Prepare and submit expense reports via Concur
• Maintain and manage calendars, email, and contacts
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Various ad hoc projects as needed
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum of 2 years' experience supporting Business/Legal Affairs attorneys in a studio, network or entertainment law firm environment, preferred
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, other database programs)
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to understand and abstract various agreements
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills are of the highest importance
• Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and expertly problem solve
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Self-starter with a driven, motivated work ethic
• Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, yet able to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.