UI / UX Designer
Method StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The UI/UX designer is passionate about interface design and usability. He or she is dedicated to creating the best experience for Production artists so they can focus on creativity without the tools getting in the way. Our goal is to provide attractive, functional, and consistent interfaces to all our tools. An artist working at any Method location should instantly know that they are in the Method UI environment.
The role requires a broad knowledge of web UI design and usability concepts, and involves working with both users and developers to enhance the internal toolsets.
• Communicate with artists and developers to gather requirements and discuss design and functionality.
• Create UI mockups, prototypes and storyboards to communicate design ideas.
• Produce high-quality user interfaces and visually appealing designs from concept to execution.
• Collaborate with Core and Application developers in an agile, fast-paced environment.
• Establish and maintain reusable design standards and guidelines.
• Evangelize design and usability concepts across all Method Studios locations.
• Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in UX/UI design.
• Solid understanding of design and testing methodologies.
• Understanding of HTML, CSS, and modern web frameworks.
• Demonstrated graphic design abilities.
• Ability to work with users and developers, and to communicate effectively with both.
• Knowledge of the latest UX/UI best practices, trends and technologies.